Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Lost on an island

An English story : Lost on an Island .
On a sunny summer day, I went on a boat trip with some friends. Suddenly, the motor made some strange sounds. At this moment I lost consciousness.

I woke up when I found myself on a deserted island with nobody. My clock was the sun and my mirror was the sea. I ate some coconuts, bananas... And to still alive, I ate some strange animals' meat.

On my 31st day on this Island, I was discovering some new places, animals and plants. I made clothes with animals' fur. Suddenly, I saw an airport, a far airport.

The next day, I was on an airplane going back home. During the flight, the alarm went off. I was frightened.

Suddenly, I found myself in my room on my bed. Thanks God, I was dreaming!

END

Sadir ABDUL HADI

No comments:

Post a Comment